Sunday 28 October 2012

Super Exciting Times

It's been a while since my last blog and a lot has happened.
My youngest daughter's broken her collar bone and while sat on the bed with her came an idea between us for a snuggler.
I was trying to cheer her up so got some paper and pen and I drew what we discussed. We talked about how it needed to be floppy, "draggy" and snuggly :-)
To cut a long story short a Poplin was born.
In fact it's been a real project with help from lots of people already. My husband's friend Les helped with tools to test (which I still have under ransom) my youngest daughter helped with the design, my son helps with names, my eldest daughter with poems, Ian Howarth with beautiful drawings, The Soap Fairy Hinckley with support and nagging and yet again my poor hubby...with well just about everything!
So you see for the first time in my life I'm actually willing to stand on a box and scream about my new product...in fact I'm so excited about it I might actually explode!
So watch this space :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment